Titanfall PC Game is a shooter game played from a first-person perspective. Players fight as free running foot soldier “pilots” who are able to command agile, mech-style exoskeletons—”Titans”—to complete team-based objectives.
The game is placed on derelict and wartorn colonies at the Frontier periphery of space exploration as either the Interstellar Manufacturing Corporation (IMC) or the Frontier Militia. Online multiplayer is the only game mode, but includes single-player components like plot, character dialogue, and non-player characters (NPCs). Titanfall has no offline, single-player, or local splitscreen modes, and doesn’t support system link on a local area network (LAN). Respawn creator Vince Zampella described the game as bringing “scale, verticality, and story” to the first-person shooter genre of multiplayer gaming.
Titanfall Pc Game System Requirments
- CPU: AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz or Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
- CPU Speed: Info
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, 8, 8.1
- Video Card: 512MB VRAM, Radeon HD 4770 or GeForce 8800GT
- Sound Card: Yes
- Download the archive from download link given below.
- Right click on the downloaded file and click on “Extract here”.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- If it asks for the password, use thepcgames.net as password.
- Once extracted, Double click on the “ARC.exe” to install the game.
- Once installed, open the folder named “titanfall.beta.3dm.nodvd.zip” and copy files from this folder and paste it into the directory where you have installed the game. For example if you have installed game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files > TitanFall” then paste that file in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Start the game via file you have just pasted.
Link Download Titanfall PC Game [ 7.5 GB]
Please make sure your pc meet the requirements
Rar/Zip Password: thepcgames.net